Loffreno Real Estate, Inc. Realtors® is a family owned & operated firm serving
Thanks for your interest in our Island paradise, we hope you will stop in to visit us.
Fort Myers Beach for over 30 years!
Each year, we the people of Fort Myers Beach have the pleasure of sharing our home with you and your family. In order to maintain our Island as your annual vacation choice, certain laws and regulations are enforced. Our hope is that your familiarity with these laws will enhance your visit and help you avoid any unnecessary problems and make you vacation truly an enjoyable experience. Thank you for your interest in our place in paradise!
Our subtropical Island is one of the best vacation spots in Florida, besides being what we feel is also a great place to live. We have fabulous restaurants to savor the Island's specialties, and over seven miles of white sandy public beaches, plus fishing and boating in the back bay, or the Gulf of Mexico.
There are many activities for everyone; Jet-skiing, parasailing, water-skiing, sailing, windsurfing, bi-plane rides, motor scooters, bike riding, casino cruise ships and much more. There is a trolley service here as well, with a pick up and drop off locations throughout the Island. Please use the trolley as much as possible to help reduce the traffic on our busy Estero Blvd. We hope you enjoy our Island whether it's your vacation or your permanent residence. If we can help you, your family, and friends in any real estate needs, please call us.
- We hope that you will enjoy strolling along the Beach. Please use the receptacles provided to deposit your trash. Remember balloons, plastic and other litter are deadly to our fish, seabirds, sea turtles, porpoises, and manatees.
- Vehicles, alcohol and camping are prohibited on the beach itself.
- Speed limits and parking areas are strictly enforced.
- The operation of Jet Ski's or boats, within 1000 feet of our beaches or piers, is prohibited, except at idle speed.
- Dogs are currently permitted on our beach, be a responsible owner: clean up after your pet and wear collar. Our Rental accommodations do not allow pets, Sorry. Although some motels are available with a pet deposit and pet accommodation fee. The Chamber of Commerce may be able to help you in those rentals.
- Florida's drinking age is 21, and is strictly enforced. An open-container law prohibits alcohol in public areas on the beach. Most of our local establishments are open until 2:00 A.M. Remember, drinking and driving rules also apply to vacations!
- A fishing license is required and may be obtained at local bait shops, marinas or at the Lee County Tax Collectors office located in Summerlin Square Shopping Center.
- Please notice all Crosswalks for pedistrians safety on our roads, it is Fl. law.